On September 17th, 2020 (Constitution Day) representatives from civic and community-based organizations from 30+ states joined us scenario planning around the challenges to democracy leading up to and in the aftermath of the 2020 Presidential Election. With some of the most sophisticated scenario planners in the country, participants virtually worked together to support local leaders and civic organizations and prepare for outcomes and misinformation in the 2020 election.
Topics Covered by NCoC Scenario Planners:
- Preparing Your Community for Voting Options
- Combatting Misinformation
- Voting Early in Your State
- Supporting Secure Mail-in Vote Efforts
- In-Person Voting Scenarios
- Post Election Scenario Planning