Use the below links to access the various 2021 Annual Conference events. Links will only publicly available when the waiting room is open and the event is about to begin. If you have any questions or concerns, reach out to [email protected]
All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Thursday, November 11th
(1:00 – 3:00 pm ET) Pre-Conference Sessions on Democracy Innovation (links to recordings below)
Renowned civic experts join us to discuss innovations that are advancing democracy across the world, and how we can better analyze the success of democracy. Moderated by NCoC’s own Matt Leighninger.
1:00pm – 2:00 pm – Global Learning About Democracy Innovation
2:00 – 3:00 pm – Measuring Democracy, Engagement, and Civic Health
(3:30 – 5:00 pm ET) George A. Smith HOOAH Award Presentation with Congressman Adam Kinzinger followed by a Veterans Roundtable
Join us for a special Veterans Day event to celebrate the Congressman Adam Kinzinger followed by a veterans’ roundtable on reimagining public and national service moderated by 2020 HOOAH Award winner Ken Harbaugh with Emily Cherniack of New Politics and Chris Marvin (2012 HOOAH Award Winner) of Marvin Strategies.
Friday, November 12th
Breakout Block #1 Zoom Rooms
- A New Frontier for American Democracy: How Do We Resource It?
- Empowering Communities to Address Misinformation
- Keep the Party Going (Party at the Mailbox)
- Civic Holidays: Creating Impact Through Celebration (Recording)
Breakout Session #2 Zoom Rooms
- How to Use Data to Support Civic Engagement: Pandemic To Prosperity
- Civic Infrastructure: What is it, why is it important, and what can we do to strengthen it?
- The Path to Full Participation
- Civic Health Champions (Recording)
- Lessons From the Field: Why Participating in Anti-Disinformation Work is Important
- Data for Action: Civic Health Index Success Stories (Recording)